Lainox NEOGC02 Multifunctions Blast Chillers
- Size: 1200mm x 1050mm x 2430mm
- Capacity: 20 x 1/1 GN
- Voltage: 380 V
- Blast chilling +90°C up to +3°C
- Shock Freezing +90°C up to -18°C
- Thawing -18°C uo to +3°C
- Retarder Proofing
- Cook and chill up to +85°C
- Temperature holding +65°C
- 7-inch high-resolution IPS display
- Time and temperature setting function
- Automatic mode with a choice of programs from the recorded in memory
- Custom mode with new recipes
- USB port
- HACCP data archiving function
- Hermetic air-cooled compressor
- Patented moisture supply system in the working chamber
- Hot gas defrosting system
- Highly efficient gas injection evaporator
- Rounded inner lining
- Refrigerant: R404a
The shock freezing chamber Lainox NEOGC02 is used in catering establishments, as well as in food stores, supermarkets and in food production for rapid cooling and freezing of a large amount of food preserving their original properties. A sharp change in temperature prevents the growth of bacteria without losing the moisture of food. The model is equipped with a touch control, built-in refrigeration unit, a heated 4-point temperature sensor probe, a ramp for loading the cart and a door with an ergonomic handle and magnetic spacers around the perimeter. The body is made of stainless steel AISI 304/10/10 with polyurethane foam insulation without HCFC with a density of 42 kg / m 3 and a thickness of 60 mm, the evaporator is made of copper and aluminum. It is possible to use trolleys NKX201 with a capacity of 20 GN 1/1 with a distance between levels of 63 mm or CT0311 with a capacity of 20 GN 1/1 with a distance between levels of 70 mm, which are not included in the scope of delivery and must be purchased separately
|Number of levels:||20|
|Cooling temperature:||from 90 to 3 ° C|
|Temperature range of freezing:||from 90 to -18 ° C|
|Cooling cycle:||90 min.|
|Freeze cycle:||240 min.|
|Cooling cycle performance:||105 kg|
|Performance cycle freeze:||70 kg|
1. What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
2. Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
3. How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
4. What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
5. Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
6. What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
7. What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
8. How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
9. The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.