The case of a shock freezing Lainox NEOG122 is used at catering establishments, and also in food shops, supermarkets and on food production for fast cooling and a freezing of large volume of food with preserving their original properties. A sharp change in temperature prevents the growth of bacteria without losing the moisture of food. The model is equipped with a touch control, built-in refrigeration unit, heated temperature 4-point probe probe, removable rails and a door with an ergonomic handle and magnetic pads around the perimeter. The body is made of stainless steel AISI 304/10/10 with polyurethane foam insulation without HCFC with a density of 42 kg / m 3 and a thickness of 60 mm, the evaporator is made of copper and aluminum.
- 7-inch high-resolution IPS display
- Time and temperature setting function
- Automatic mode with a choice of programs from the recorded in memory
- Custom mode with new recipes
- USB port
- HACCP data archiving function
- Hermetic air-cooled compressor
- Patented moisture supply system in the working chamber
- Hot gas defrosting system
- Highly efficient gas injection evaporator
- Rounded inner lining
- Refrigerant: R404a
Exclusive for F&B Equipment's customers!
Download the RMS app and sign up for FREE to access the Asset Management System.
You will get immediate access to our equipmentâ€™s User Manuals, Part Diagrams, Technical Documents and many more!
SIGN UP NOW!