Hiber H517TS Multifunctions Blast Chillers
- Blast Chilling
- Shock Freezing
- Thawing at controlled temperature and humidity
- Proofing retarder
- Low temperature cooking
- External sides and top in AISI 304 stainless steel th. 0.6mm (Scotch-Brite satin)
- Door in stainless steel AISI 304 th. 0.8 mm (Scotch-Brite satin)
- Internal compartment with rounded corners in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Cavity with central drain for discharge of washing water
- High-density polyurethane insulation (about 42 kg/m3), thickness 60mm, without HCFC
- Anti-condensation heating element, placed under the frame
- Ergonomic handle on the complete door length and magnetic gaskets on the 4 sides of the door
- Patented humidity injection system
|Temperature range||1 -2+8|
|Dimensions (LxPxA) mm||915x700x950|
|Door opening (WxH) mm||670x1100|
|Internal depth mm||420|
|Insulation thickness mm||60|
|Shock Freezing yield +90°C ? +3°C within 90 kg / cycle||55|
|Blast chilling yield + 90 ° C ? -18 ° C within 240 ' kg / cycle||36|
|Type trolley or tray||GN1/1-EN1|
|NUMBER OF TROLLEYS OR TRAYS||17|
|Capacity gelato tubs 160x360h120 n°||21|
|Capacity gelato tubs 250x360h120 n°||14|
|Capacity trays GN o EN pitch 45 mm n°||23|
|Capacity trays GN o EN pitch 60 mm n°||17|
|Capacity trays GN o EN pitch 75 mm||14|
|Packing volume( m³ )||1.57|
|Gross weight in std package||221 kg|
What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.