Robot Coupe R3-3000 Table Top Cutter Mixer
- Suitable for meal preparation from 10 - 30 pax
- Maximum loading capacity per batch up to 3.7 Litre, 1.5kg
- Save up your time
- 3 blades option available
- Standard Smooth Blade for coarse chopping, fine mincing, sauces, and emulsions
- Optional Coarse Serrated Blade for kneading, special grinding pastry
- Optional Fine Serrated Blade for chopping herbs and grinding spices
3.7-litre brushed stainless-steel bowl with handle
A smooth blade assembly is supplied as a standard attachment, with cap which can be removed for cleaning.
As an option, fine-serrated blade assemblyrecommended for chopping parsley.
As an option, serrated blade assembly for grinding and kneading tasks.
Polycarbonate lid designed to allow the addition of liquid or ingredients during processing.
Ergonomic bowl handle.
|Bowl capacity||3.7 litres|
|Number of covers||10 to 30|
- Can the machine operate continuously?
- Is the Robotocupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantle for easy cleaning.
- Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
Nope, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
- What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
The common maintenance is the blade or disc of the machine which have to change every 9-12months, subject to production usage.
- Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for cafÃ© use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine is range from small unit till big unit, cope for different capacity. Suitable for cafÃ©, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
- How should I know which Robotcoupe machine I need to go for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machine if you are looking only vege cutter with specific shape and size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vege cutting and blender function in one unit.
- Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machine have its own safety operation features for safety usage purpose.
- Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machine is generally composite material, stainless steel version is available upon request.
- How should I differentiate Robotcoupe cutter-mixer and blixer?
Cutter mixer is for chopping/ rough blend application such as chop meat, garlic while blixer is for fine blending application like sauce/paste/puree.
- Is Robotcoupe blixer ideal for application of fine blending?
Yes, blixer is always an ideal machine for dry blend and wet blend especially for spices & herbs blending such as lemongrass, lengkuas. It is also suitable for pandan leaves blending applications.
- Is Robotcoupe machine common for bakery and pastry application?
Yes, it is common especially in dough kneading and nuts blending.
- Can I get cutter mixer to do fine blending by extending the processing time?
NO, increase in processing time do not result in fine texture. However, fine serrated blade or coarse serrated blade is available as an optional accessories for this application.
Vegetable Preparation Machine
- Can I buy additional disc if I want to do different cutting in the future?
- Can I do dicing and French fries cut with Robotcoupe Veg Prep machine?
Yes, it is applicable for model CL50 and above.
- Can Robotcoupe machine grate cheese or chocolate?
- Can I slice ginger or lemongrass with this machine?
- Can I customized the cutting size?
- Can this machine cut chili padi or spring onion?
- Can I do blending and cutting with one machine as I have space constrain in my kitchen?
Yes, you can go for Robotcoupe Food Processor for this combination function.
- Can the food processor do dicing and french fries cutting?
Yes, it is applicable for model R-402 and above.