Robot Coupe Blixer 5 V.V. With Variable Speed
- Bowl Capacity 5.5 Litre
- Perfect for all spice preparations in addition to all other mixing/ chopping applications
- Per batch can process from 3 to 18 portions (for each 200g portions)
- Processing quantities per batch up 0.5 to 3.5kg
- Save up your time
- Variable Speed
- High chimney in a bowl for processing large liquid quantities
- Standard Fine Serrated Blade for chopping herbs and grinding spices
Polycarbonate lid designed to allow the addition of liquid or ingredients during processing.
Scraper arm made in two parts easy to dismantle and to clean.
5.5 stainless steel bowl with handle.
A fine serrated blade is supplied as a standard attachment.
The Blixer® 5 V.V. has a speed range of 300 to 3 000 rpm, for greater flexibility of use and a wider choice of preparations
|Speed(s)||Variable speed from 300 to 3500 rpm|
|Bowl capacity||5.5 litres|
|Number of pureed food covers||20 to 80|
1. Can the machine operate continuously?
2. Is the Robotcoupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
3. Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
No, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
4. What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
Subject to production usage, the common maintenance are the blades, discs and wear & tear parts.
5. Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine ranges from small units to big units for different capacity. It is suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
6. How should I know which Robotcoupe machine is suitable for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machines if you are looking only vegetable cutters with a specific shape or size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vegetable cutting and blender function in one unit.
7. Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machines has its own safety operation features for safe usage purposes.
8. Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machines are generally made of composite material. However, stainless steel versions are available upon request for certain models. Please contact our sales team for more info.
Cutter & Blixer
1. How should I differentiate Robotcoupe cutter-mixer and blixer?
Cutter mixer is for chopping / rough blend application such as chopped meat and garlic. While the blixer is for fine blending application like sauce/paste/puree.
2. Is Robotcoupe blixer ideal for application of fine blending?
Yes, blixer is always an ideal machine for dry blend and wet blend especially for spices & herbs blending such as lemongrass and galangal.
It is also suitable for pandan leaves blending applications.
3. Are Robotcoupe machines common for bakery and pastry application?
Yes, it is common especially in dough kneading and nuts blending.
4. Can I get a cutter mixer to do fine blending by extending the processing time?
No, increase in processing time does not result in fine texture. However, a fine serrated blade or coarse serrated blade is available as an optional accessory for this application.