Hiber HD-R20.1M Blast Chiller & Freezer 20 GN
- Standard with electronic thermostatic valve
- Heated core probe with ring nut, with 4 measuring points
- Evaporators with a large exchange surface, which can be opened on hinges to facilitate cleaning operations
- Suspended evaporators, with very high efficiency, with anti-corrosion treatment in cataphoresis, and multiple
- New concept evaporator conveyors, with AISI 304 stainless steel hinges, suspended
- ÃÂ Exterior in AISI 304 stainless steel, 8/10 mm thick, with Scotch-Brite finish.
- ÃÂ Internal made of AISI 304 fully radiused stainless steel to facilitate cleaning operations
- ÃÂ Reinforced bottom in anti-slip steel
- Double bumper in AISI 304 stainless steel on all 4 internal sides and external bumpers to protect the dashboard
- Panels with high density expanded polyurethane insulation (about 42 kg / m3), thickness 80mm, without HCFC
- Panel hooking system Easy and effective thanks to a special design
- Ramp with integrated drain grate
- Heavy Duty door hinges
- Tubular door handle for perfect grip
- Anti-condensation heating element on the door under the seal
- Door with scratch gasket with hinges with closing ramp
- Heavy Duty reinforced threshold
- Heating element in defrosting water discharge to avoid obstruction due to ice
- IP66 high brightness LED on each evaporating pack
- *Price is excluding installation
|Temperature range||1 -2+8|
|Dimensions (LxPxA) mm||1500x1330x2100|
|Door opening (WxH) mm||700x1820|
|Internal depth mm||880|
|Insulation thickness mm||80|
|Shock Freezing yield +90°C ? +3°C within 90 kg / cycle||150|
|Blast chilling yield + 90 ° C ? -18 ° C within 240 ' kg / cycle||100|
|Type trolley or tray||CARRELLO GN1/1|
|NUMBER OF TROLLEYS OR TRAYS||1|
|Gross weight in std package||520 kg|
What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.