Frigomat FIGX2 2-Tank "Make & Serve" Ice Cream Machine (3PH)
- Independent production groups with vertical cylinders.
- 7 electronic programs for the freezing and storage of gelato and slush; the new management of production cycles allows to significantly reduce energy and water consumption.
- “Night storage” function to maintain the product during long pauses, with considerable energy saving.
- Floor-standing unit; on wheels.
- Water cooling system as option
- Enhanced refrigeration system to reduce the freezing cycles and the refill and for a higher consistency of the ice-cream.
- Complete independency of the cylinder for the maximum flexibility of use.
- Possibility to add hard pieces nuts, chocolate, fruit, etc.
- Steel agitators with easily removable scraper blade for an easy cleaning.
- Transparent lids, enabling the customer to see and follow the freezing process.
- “Anti-fog” system (patent pending) to avoid condensation under the lids.
- Dedicated spatulas (patented pending) which, through a practica quick release system, set a new standard of hygiene, protecting the product against all kinds of contamination. The part of the spatula in contact with gelato is placed at a negative temperature in the area of the freezing cylinder, protected through the transparent dome lid. The handle remains outside the food area, at room temperature, in the defined position for a visual impact of the bench extremely tidy.
- Safety switch on the lids.
- Cleaning system of the cylinders, directly connected to a removable front drain. Internal preparation for a direct discharge into the water mains.
- Available with protective glass (optional).
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||680x720x910 mm|
|Load Per Cycle||2.5 KG*4|
|Hourly Production||12.5 KG*4|
We found other products you might like!