Robot Coupe Mini MP 240 Mini Range Combi Power Mixer
- Combi Range
- Whisk function
- Powerful motor for fast processing
Great attention has been paid to the design of the handle for maximizing grip of the mixer permitting easy, fatigue free use.
2000 to 12500 rpm in mixer function.
350 to 1500 rpm in whisk function.
The foot, blade and tube are removable for a perfect hygiene, an exclusive Robot-Coupe patented system. The tube, bell and knife are made of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
Stainless steel overmoulded blade to guarantee a perfect hygiene, used for preparing veloutés and sauces.
Stainless steel removable emulsion disc to aerate hot and cold sauces to give them a mousse like consistency.
The whisk gearbox benefits from an all metallic interior construction for even greater strength an durability.
|Pan Capacity||Special for small preparations|
|Tube length||240 mm|
|Speeds||2000 to 12500 rpm (in mixer function) & 350 to 1560 rpm (in whisk function)|
1. Can the machine operate continuously?
2. Is the Robotcoupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
3. Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
No, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
4. What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
Subject to production usage, the common maintenance are the blades, discs and wear & tear parts.
5. Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine ranges from small units to big units for different capacity. It is suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
6. How should I know which Robotcoupe machine is suitable for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machines if you are looking only vegetable cutters with a specific shape or size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vegetable cutting and blender function in one unit.
7. Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machines has its own safety operation features for safe usage purposes.
8. Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machines are generally made of composite material. However, stainless steel versions are available upon request for certain models. Please contact our sales team for more info.
Cutter & Blixer
1. How should I differentiate Robotcoupe cutter-mixer and blixer?
Cutter mixer is for chopping / rough blend application such as chopped meat and garlic. While the blixer is for fine blending application like sauce/paste/puree.
2. Is Robotcoupe blixer ideal for application of fine blending?
Yes, blixer is always an ideal machine for dry blend and wet blend especially for spices & herbs blending such as lemongrass and galangal.
It is also suitable for pandan leaves blending applications.
3. Are Robotcoupe machines common for bakery and pastry application?
Yes, it is common especially in dough kneading and nuts blending.
4. Can I get a cutter mixer to do fine blending by extending the processing time?
No, increase in processing time does not result in fine texture. However, a fine serrated blade or coarse serrated blade is available as an optional accessory for this application.