Lainox SAEV101R(LCS) Direct Steam Combination Oven(Demo Sales Unit)(Demo Sales Unit)
- Serving: 80 - 150 pax
- Size: 930mm x 825mm x 1040mm
- Capacity: 10x 1/1 GN
- Voltage: 380 V
- GFT (Green Fine Tuning)
- Fast DryÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ® (Dry, Crispy cooking)
- AutoclimaÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ® (Tender, juicy cooking)
- External connection of the temperature probe with the ability to quickly connect the probe-needles for cooking in vacuum packaging or for small-sized products
- Opening deflector for cleaning the fan compartment
- Door with double tempered heat-reflecting glass and an air gap to prevent burns and increased efficiency
- Swinging inside glass for cleaning
- Adjustable door hinges for optimum tightness
- Ideally smooth working chamber without seams and connections
- LED strips with sequential switching on and off to display the selected program, temperature and time
- Lighting with timer
- Retractable compartment for detergent
Combi oven Lainox SAEV101R + LCS of Sapiens series is designed for baking dough and preparing various dishes and convenience foods at catering and trade. The model is equipped with a programmable electronic control, 6-speed fan with auto-reverse for perfect evenness of cooking, pull-out hand-held shower, LCS automatic washing system, 4-point sensor probe3 mm and a door with handle. The body is made of stainless steel AISI 304.
What is a combi oven?
A combi oven is an oven with three functions: convection, steam and combination cooking.
What is the advantage of using a combi oven in the kitchen?
Consistent on the taste & quality of food, save cost by reducing food shrinkage and space-saving device.
What is the difference between a boiler and boiler-less combi?
A boiler combi utilizes a tank of water to produce steam and boiler-less combi injects the water directly to the heating element.
What is the capacity available for the combi oven?
It is available for 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20 & 40 pans of capacity.
Does it include any tray?
No, but there are more than 30 types of the tray to choose from individually.
What is the difference between the touch screen and digital control?
Touch screen control allows you to do multilevel cooking (cook different dishes at the same time with one temperature).
What is the temperature for the combi oven?
Between 30 and 300 Celsius.
Any warranty for the machine?
1-year warranty on manufacturing defect
How to clean the combi oven?
It comes with an auto wash function by using liquid detergent.
Where can I buy the detergent for combi clean?
Please contact our supplier PKM technologies +603 7981 9779 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the requirement for installation?
Power supply, water inlet, water outlet, exhaust hood, and water filter.