Lainox NAEV101R Direct Steam Combination Oven
- Serving: 80 - 150 pax
- Size: 930mm x 825mm x 1040mm
- Capacity: 10 x 1/1
- Voltage: 400 V
- All Recipes In One Click
- One Touch
- User Friendly
- Smart Recognition
- Configurable Display
- Choice of 6 fan speeds: the first 3 automatically activate the reduction of the heating power of the combi-steamer
- External connection of the temperature probe with the ability to quickly connect the probe-needles for cooking in vacuum packaging or for small-sized products
- Equipment timer for all initial functions
- Opening deflector for cleaning the fan compartment
- Door with double tempered heat-reflecting glass and an air gap to prevent burns and increased efficiency
- Internal glass opens as a “book” for easy cleaning.
- Adjustable door hinges for optimum tightness
- Ideally smooth cooking chamber with rounded sides and thermal insulation
- Water Protection: IPX5
Combi Oven Lainox NAEV101R of the Naboo series is designed for baking dough products and preparing various dishes and convenience foods at catering and trade. The model is equipped with touch controls, a 6-speed auto-reverse fan for perfect cooking uniformity, a pull-out hand shower, an LCS automatic washing system, a 4-point Ø3 mm probe probe and a door with a handle. The body is made of stainless steel AISI 304.
|Number of levels||ten|
|Distance between levels||70 mm|
|Gastronorm type||GN 1/1|
|Gastronorm container size (external / internal)||530x325|
|Steam generation method||injector|
|Temperature conditions||from 30 to 300 ° C|
|Weight (without packaging)||142 kg|
1. What is a combi oven?
A combi oven is an oven with three functions: convection, steam and combination cooking.
2. What is the advantage of using a combi oven in the kitchen?
Consistent on the taste & quality of food, save cost by reducing food shrinkage and space-saving device.
3. What is the difference between a boiler and boiler-less combi?
A boiler combi utilizes a tank of water to produce steam and boiler-less combi injects the water directly to the heating element.
4. What is the capacity available for the combi oven?
It is available for 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20 & 40 pans of capacity.
5. Does it include any tray?
No, but there are more than 30 types of the tray to choose from individually.
6. What is the difference between the touch screen and digital control?
Touch screen control allows you to do multilevel cooking (cook different dishes at the same time with one temperature).
7. What is the temperature for the combi oven?
Between 30 and 300 Celsius.
8. Any warranty for the machine?
1-year warranty on manufacturing defect
9. How to clean the combi oven?
It comes with an auto wash function by using liquid detergent.
10. Where can I buy the detergent for combi clean?
Please contact our supplier PKM technologies +603 7981 9779 or email to email@example.com.
11. What is the requirement for installation?
Power supply, water inlet, water outlet, exhaust hood, and water filter.