Lainox SAE061BS Sapiens Boosted Boiler Combi Oven with 3.5 Inch LCD Display
- Capacity:6 x 1/1 GN 70mm GN Distance between each level
- Serving:30 to 80 Meals.(65 to 80 Croissants)
- Dimension (W x D x H) :852 x 797 x 775mm
- 10 inch Configurable touch panel
- Choose up to 6 fan speeds or intermittent speed.
- USB connection to download HACCP data, update software
- Nabook cloud, virtual assistant who helps you organize and manage your recipes
- Energy Monitor, enables you to check on the water, power and chemical consumption
- Long Life Component (LLC) - Use of new long-lasting components.
- Direct cooking chamber steam generation system
- Automatic with 95 tested and stored cooking programmes, including programmes for reheating on the plate or in the pan.
- Programmable with the ability to store 99 cooking programmes in automatic sequence (up to 9 cycles), assigning a name and dedicated icon.
- Manual mode with three cooking modes and instant cooking start: convection from 30°c to 300°c, steam from 30°c to 130°c, combination convection +steam from 30°c to 300°c.
- Rapid selection of favourite programs using scroll & push, with the dedicated scroller.
- AUTOCLIMA®- system that automatically manages the perfect climate in the cooking chamber.
- FAST-DRY BOOSTED® - automatic system for quick dehumidification of the cooking chamber.
- LED HVS (HIGH VISIBILITY SYSTEM)l Alphanumeric display to display the temperatures, autoclima, time and core temperature..
- 3.5-INCH (LCD - TFT) Colour display for displaying your favourite programs, pre-set programs, fan, automatic washing, menus and settings.
- Scroller knob with scroll and push function for confirming choices.
- Internal glass that folds to open for easy cleaning.
- USB Connection
- Multipoint core probe ø 3 mm. fixed probe
- LONG LIFE COMPONENT LLC -use of new long-lasting components.
- User interface with a choice of 29 languages.
- Possibility to view and modify the recipe at any time.
- Ability to choose up to 6 fan speeds, for special cooking methods, you can use an intermittent speed.
- VCS - Vapor Clean System. new washing system with vaporisation of the detergent in the cooking chamber. allows a significant reduction in detergent consumption up to 30%
- Calout descaling system that prevents the formation and accumulation of limescale in the steam generator
- 7 Automatic washing programmes without the need for operator input after start-up: manual - rinse - fast - soft - medium eco - hard eco - grill
- Fast" Ultra-Fast washing in 10. minimum interruptions to the work cycle and consistently optimal cleaning
|Type||Combination Oven with Boiler|
|Capacity||6 x 1/1 GN|
|Distance Between Layers||70mm|
|Structure Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Electrical Installation Required||Yes|
|Electrical Phasing||3 Phase N-AC 400v 50hz|
|Plumbing Required||(Yes) Water in-let & outlet|
|Water Filterration||Yes (4000 micron)|
|Extraction Hood Required||Yes|
What is a combi oven?
A combi oven is an oven with three functions: convection, steam and combination cooking.
What is the advantage of using a combi oven in the kitchen?
Consistent on the taste & quality of food, save cost by reducing food shrinkage and space-saving device.
What is the difference between a boiler and boiler-less combi?
A boiler combi utilizes a tank of water to produce steam and boiler-less combi injects the water directly to the heating element.
What is the capacity available for the combi oven?
It is available for 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20 & 40 pans of capacity.
Does it include any tray?
No, but there are more than 30 types of the tray to choose from individually.
What is the difference between the touch screen and digital control?
Touch screen control allows you to do multilevel cooking (cook different dishes at the same time with one temperature).
What is the temperature for the combi oven?
Between 30 and 300 Celsius.
Any warranty for the machine?
1-year warranty on manufacturing defect
How to clean the combi oven?
It comes with an auto wash function by using liquid detergent.
Where can I buy the detergent for combi clean?
Please contact our supplier PKM technologies +603 7981 9779 or email to email@example.com.
What is the requirement for installation?
Power supply, water inlet, water outlet, exhaust hood, and water filter.