Lainox LNNAE061B Naboo Boosted Direct Injection Combi Oven With Touch Screen
- Capacity: 6 x 1/1 GN 70mm GN Distance between each level
- Serving: 30 to 80 Meals (65 to 80 Croissants)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 852 x 797 x 775mm
- 10 inch Configurable touch panel
- Choose up to 6 fan speeds or intermittent speed
- USB connection to download HACCP data, update software
- Nabook cloud, virtual assistant who helps you organize and manage your recipes
- Energy Monitor, enables you to check on the water, power and chemical consumption
- Long Life Component (LLC) - Use of new long-lasting components
- Direct cooking chamber steam generation system
- Interactive Cooking System (ICS) is an automatic cooking system for Italian and international recipes including their history, ingredients, cooking accessory, procedure, automatic cooking programme, and photographic plate presentation.
- Manual node with three cooking methods and instant start: convection from 30°C to 300°C, steam from 30°C to 130°C, combined convection + steam from 30°C to 300°C.
- Preheating up to 320°C: Naboo boosted exclusive features.
- Programmable modes: possible to programme and save a recipe with its cooking methods in an automatic sequence (up to 15 cycles). Give each programme its own name, picture, and recipe information.
- MULTILEVEL mode: possible to cook different foods, with different cooking times, simultaneously(patented).
- MULTILEVEL PLUS: with the multi-level function on each shelf you can double production capacity (patented).
- JUST IN TIME (JIT) mode: allows different foods to be taken out of the oven at the same time, all with the utmost organization and always guaranteed best results (patented).
- Autoclima® System which automatically manages the perfect climate in the cooking chamber.
- Fast-Dry Boosted®: the automatic rapid dehumidification system in the cooking chamber.
- Innovative Smokegrill for barbecue systems (patented). Recyclable smoke essence dispenser made of soft material, with a dedicated slot, and (optional) front loading.
- Night cooking. Low temperature night cooking and subsequent holding guarantees perfect maturation of the meat with minimum weight loss and low power consumption.
- Full AISI 304 combi oven.
Door with rear ventilated double tempered glass with air chamber and interior heat-reflecting glass for less heat radiation towards the operator and greater efficiency.
- Opens Internally for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Long Life Component (LLC) - Use of new long-lasting components.
- Self-diagnosis with smart error viewing.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Vapor Cleaning System (VCS). New automatic washing system with vaporisation of the detergent in
Ultra-fast 10-minute FAST wash cycle. Minimum interruptions to the work cycle for consistently optimized cleaning.
Up to 30% less detergent consumption (patent pending) which is a significant reduction.
Easy external cleaning thanks to perfectly smooth stainless steel and glass surfaces and IPX5 protection against water splashes
|Type||Combination Oven Direct Steam|
|Capacity||6 x 1/1 GN|
|Distance Between Layers||70mm|
|Structure Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Electrical Installation Required||Yes|
|Electrical Phasing||3 Phase N-AC 400v 50hz|
|Plumbing Required||(Yes) Water in-let & outlet|
|Water Filterration||Yes (4000 micron)|
|Extraction Hood Required||Yes|
What is a combi oven?
A combi oven is an oven with three functions: convection, steam and combination cooking.
What is the advantage of using a combi oven in the kitchen?
Consistent on the taste & quality of food, save cost by reducing food shrinkage and space-saving device.
What is the difference between a boiler and boiler-less combi?
A boiler combi utilizes a tank of water to produce steam and boiler-less combi injects the water directly to the heating element.
What is the capacity available for the combi oven?
It is available for 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20 & 40 pans of capacity.
Does it include any tray?
No, but there are more than 30 types of the tray to choose from individually.
What is the difference between the touch screen and digital control?
Touch screen control allows you to do multilevel cooking (cook different dishes at the same time with one temperature).
What is the temperature for the combi oven?
Between 30 and 300 degree Celsius.
Any warranty for the machine?
1-year warranty on manufacturing defects only.
How to clean the combi oven?
It comes with an auto wash function by using liquid detergent.
Where can I buy the detergent for combi clean?
Please contact our supplier PKM technologies +603 7981 9779 or email to email@example.com.
What is the requirement for installation?
Power supply, water inlet, water outlet, exhaust hood, and water filter.