Hatco RCTHW-6B Heat-Max Built-In Pasta Cooker With Pasta Cooker Attachment
- Three temperature set points from 50°C (122°F) to 100°C (212°F).
- Energy saving low power mode.
- Temperature protection device which automatically powers off the unit if it runs too hot.
- Standard auto-fill feature automatically fills and replenishes water without user maintenance or intervention.
- Insulated stainless steel design.
- “Anti-Drip” design of well edge prevents water, sauce and condensation from flowing to the outside of unit.
- Four optional adapter kit for soup kettle, sauce warmer, steam warming and reheating pre-cooked pasta.
- Drain for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The power of 6kw can satisfy a variety of purposes for steam boil and warm.
- Available in free-standing or built-in models.
The new multipurpose pasta cooker from Hatco Corporation is easy to operate with three preset temperature settings for cooking pasta and vegetables. It is the ideal choice for hotels, quick-service restaurants and food kiosks because of its attractive appearance, rapid heating capabilities, and robust design.
It holds a wide variety of foods, including soups, curries, gravies, and toppings, which gives it greater flexibility. Accessory adapter kits provide a variety of operational needs. Heat is quickly and evenly distributed throughout this unit to hold food at desired temperatures.
|Type of Well||Rectangular - Built-In|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||390 x 610 x 298mm|
|Cut-Out Dimensions (WxD)||Unit: 344 x 570mm
Control Box: 144 x 132mm
|Ship Weight (||13 kg|