Firex BR9E090I.M Motorised Tilting Square Brasing Pan
- Pan is constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Heated by means of armoured stainless steel elements (Incoloy 800).
- Temperatures (45ÃÂ°-300ÃÂ°) are controlled by a thermostat.
- Safety thermostat which automatically cuts-off the electrical supply in case of a malfunction.
- Water fill by tap fixed on the flue riser.
- Counter balanced hinged cover in AISI 304.
- Manual tilting mechanism. ModelsBM1... are equipped with cylindrical spiral spring.
- Motorised tilting on request.
EASYBRATT is a tilting braising pan designed to meet the daily needs of small and medium-sized restaurants, the catering industry and centralised cooking facilities (canteens, community centres, schools, hospitals, etc.). Composed of 38 models with different capacities, this machine for catering is available in electric heating from 50 to 200 litres. The tilting is manually-operated, but can be motorised on request.
Among the catering equipment developed by Firex, Easybratt is definitely one of the simplest and quickest to learn to use, since it has been designed specifically to meet the needs of small cooking centres. It is a professional bratt pan developed to braise different types of food: chicken, risotto, omelettes, stew, etc.
|Well Dimension mm||720X610 h. 225|
|Pan Area dm2||41|
|Useful/Overall capacity Lt||70/86|
|Gas power kw||22|
|Electric power kw||9,9|