Cambro UPCS400 Ultra Pan Carrier S-Series
This ultra-dependable front-loading carrier is a caterer's best friend. Fits in the back of a van for speedy deliveries to smaller events. It has a loyal following for its no-fuss, gasketless door which can be easily detached for easy cleaning after events.
- Transport hot or cold food safely for 4+ hours, without electricity.
- Built-in menu clip on the front door helps with quick content identification and menu labeling.
- Holds 4 full-size 4"" deep food pans.
- Interstacks and stacks with UPC400.
|Product||Description||Holding Capacity, Full Size Food Pans||Exterior Dimensions (WxHxD)||Interior Cabinet Dimensions (WxHxD)||Case Pack Ea.||Case LBS. (Cube)|
|UPCS400||Without Casters||6 - 2 1/2" deep |
6 - 6,5 cm deep
|18 x 25 x 26 1/4" |
45,7 x 63,5 x 26 1/4 cm
|13 1/8 x 19 1/8 x 21" |
33,5 x 48,6 x 21 cm
|1||47.5 (7.39) |
21,6 kg (0,21 m3)
|UPCS400CK||Caster Kit||5" |
|1||9.51 (0.30) |
4,3 kg (0,00 m3)
|400STP||Strap||150" Long |
|1||0.35 (0.02) |
0,1 kg (0,00 m3)
Insulated Beverage Servers
1) How do I deodorize the coffee smell inside the Beverage Camtainer?
Use baking soda dissolved in water to soak the container overnight.
2) How long can the Beverage Camtainer hold its beverage temperature?
Around 4 hours for hot & cold drinks.
Insulated Food Servers (Electric & non-Electric)
1) Can I adjust the temperature in the Heated Cart?
No, the temperature cannot be adjusted.
2) What is the temperature threshold for the Heated Cart?
The Heated Carts hold up food up to 70 - 75C.
3) How long can the insulated food warmer keep the food warm?
Around 4 hours.
4) Why should I consider the EPP Cam GoBox?
EPP Cam GoBox is lightweight. Therefore, it is easier for the user to handle it.