Able Well SD5 Blast Chiller & Freezer (5 Trays)
Blast Chillers +70°C to +3°C
The blast chilling cycle, the product temperature drop from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes.
The transition between +65°C and +10°C (ideal climate for the proliferation of bacterial), so fast as to prevent any generation.
The Foodstuff can be kept for 8 days in normal chiller.
Shock Freezers +70°C to -18°C
The maximum storage is achieved through the rapid production of cold allow the production of micro-crystals that optimally preserve the cells of the foodstuff.
The shock freezing drops the temperature from +70°C to -18°C in maximum 240 minutes.
The food is quickly frozen and then be kept for months in normal freezer.
- International famous brand compressor, self-developed copper tube and fin evaporator, high-power circulating fan, rapid cooling
- Thermal expansion valve controls the flow of the system, adding three gas and one liquid reservoir, which can adapt to different environments; Electromagnetic valve hot gas defrosting system, defrosting more thoroughly
- Imported thermostat, four processes can be switched with one click, fulfill the needs of different customers
- Upgradable IoT remote intelligent control system to achieve 24-hour monitoring of equipment operating status and remote operation
- SUS304 food grade stainless steel material, more hygienic and durable
- 70mm ultra-thick high-density integral foam box, no shrinkage or deformation, better thermal insulation effect and energy saving
- Stainless steel door handle, durable and anti dirt; overall arc-shaped, nicer design, clean no dead end; easy-to-remove high-strength seal, can withstand 13KG tensile force
- Equipped with bearing-type 3-inch PU material universal brake wheel, easy to move around, high oil resistance, and strong bearing capacity
- No. of trays are different based on model
Able Well SD5 Blast Chiller & Freezer | 急速冷冻柜 (5盘)
|-28 ~ -35°C|
What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.