Robot Coupe Vegetable Preparation Machine CL50 Ultra
- Suitable for meal preparation for 50 to 400pax
- Can process up to 500kg/hour
- Save up your time
- Machine come without discs, 50+ discs available as an option
- Slicing, Ripple Cut, Grating, Julienne, Dicing and French Fries with a single machine
Large hopper (139 cm2 surface area) catering for bulky vegetables such as cabbage and celeriac.
Can cope with up to 10 tomatoes at a time.
Cylindrical hopper (¸ 58 mm) for processing long or delicate vegetables (e.g. courgettes, cucumbers,
mushrooms) with flawless cutting precision.
New lid shape eliminating nooks and crannies where food residue could accumulate.
These models boast a lever-activated auto restart, making them more user-friendly and optimising throughput.
Stainless steel base, designed to withstand the processing of large quantities.
|Voltage||Single phase or Three phase|
|Speed(s)||375 rpm or 375 and 750 rpm for 2 speed version|
|Operating time||up to 250 kg/h|
|Processing time||up to 300 kg/h|
|Number of meals||50 to 400|
1. Can the machine operate continuously?
2. Is the Robotcoupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
3. Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
No, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
4. What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
Subject to production usage, the common maintenance are the blades, discs and wear & tear parts.
5. Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine ranges from small units to big units for different capacity. It is suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
6. How should I know which Robotcoupe machine is suitable for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machines if you are looking only vegetable cutters with a specific shape or size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vegetable cutting and blender function in one unit.
7. Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machines has its own safety operation features for safe usage purposes.
8. Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machines are generally made of composite material. However, stainless steel versions are available upon request for certain models. Please contact our sales team for more info.
Vegetable Preparation Machine
1. Can I buy additional disc if I want to do different cuts in the future?
2. Can I do dice and French fries cut with Robotcoupe Vege Prep machine?
Yes, it is applicable for model CL50 and above.
3. Can Robotcoupe machines grate cheese or chocolate?
4. Can I slice ginger or lemongrass with this machine?
5. Can I customize the cutting size?
6. Can this machine cut chili padi or spring onion?