Robot Coupe Potato Ricer Attachment FOR CL50 & CL-50 GOURMET
This equipment comprises:
A feed tube (for CL 50 and CL 50 Ultra only)
A special grid and a metal tool
A special ejector plate
A simple method of producing large quantities of flavoursome, first-rate mashed potato.
1. Can the machine operate continuously?
2. Is the Robotcoupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
3. Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
Nope, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
4. What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
The common maintenance is the blade or disc of the machine which has to change every 9-12months, subject to production usage.
5. Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine ranges from small units to big units for different capacity. It is suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
6. How should I know which Robotcoupe machine is suitable for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machines if you are looking only vegetable cutters with a specific shape or size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vegetable cutting and blender function in one unit.
7. Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machines has its own safety operation features for safe usage purposes.
8. Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machines are generally made of composite material. However, stainless steel versions are available upon request.