Robot Coupe CMP 250 Compact Range Combi Power Mixer
- Combi Range
- Whisk function
- Powerful motor for fast processing
Motor venting is at the top of the machine, away from any liquids.
Functions: intermittent, continuous and according the model, variable speed designed for a better user comfort and speed control flexibility according to the preparation.
Knife and blade are removable for easy cleaning.
Overmoulded stainless steel blade for perfect hygiene and allows to make soups, cream soups and sauces.
|Pan Capacity||15 liters|
|Tube length||250 mm|
|Speeds||from 2300 to 9600 rpm in mixer function and from 500 to 1800 rpm in whisk function|
- Can the machine operate continuously?
- Is the Robotocupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantle for easy cleaning.
- Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
Nope, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
- What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
The common maintenance is the blade or disc of the machine which have to change every 9-12months, subject to production usage.
- Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine is range from small unit till big unit, cope for different capacity. Suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
- How should I know which Robotcoupe machine I need to go for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machine if you are looking only vege cutter with specific shape and size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vege cutting and blender function in one unit.
- Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machine have its own safety operation features for safety usage purpose.
- Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machine is generally composite material, stainless steel version is available upon request.
- How should I differentiate Robotcoupe cutter-mixer and blixer?
Cutter mixer is for chopping/ rough blend application such as chop meat, garlic while blixer is for fine blending application like sauce/paste/puree.
- Is Robotcoupe blixer ideal for application of fine blending?
Yes, blixer is always an ideal machine for dry blend and wet blend especially for spices & herbs blending such as lemongrass, lengkuas. It is also suitable for pandan leaves blending applications.
- Is Robotcoupe machine common for bakery and pastry application?
Yes, it is common especially in dough kneading and nuts blending.
- Can I get cutter mixer to do fine blending by extending the processing time?
NO, increase in processing time do not result in fine texture. However, fine serrated blade or coarse serrated blade is available as an optional accessories for this application.