Robot Coupe Blixer 10 V.V. With Variable Speed
- Bowl Capacity 11.5 Litre
- Perfect for all spice preparations in addition to all other mixing/ chopping applications
- Per batch can process from 10 to 33 portions (for each 200g portions)
- Processing quantities per batch up 2 to 6.5kg
- Save up your time
- Variable Speed
- High chimney in a bowl for processing large liquid quantities
- Standard Fine Serrated Blade for chopping herbs and grinding spices
See-through lid to monitor processing from start to finish.
Lid fitted with a seal so that it is totally leakproof.
Possibility of adding liquid or solid ingredients while Blixer is running.
Central bowl locking system for easy assembly.
Tall bowl shaft for processing liquid ingredients.
New bowl handle design for an even better grip.
Handle at the back of the machine easier to move machine around.
Stainless-steel, bowl-base blade assembly featuring new patented micro-serrated blade profile (exclusive to Robot-Coupe). Chops ingredients to an ultra-fine, homogeneous consistency and ensures optimum cutting quality every time.
Easily detachable lid and bowl scraper system.
Extremely powerful induction motor designed to withstand intensive use, thus ensuring a high level of reliability and a longer lifespan.
|Speed(s)||300 - 3500 rpm.|
|Bowl capacity||11,5 L|
|Number of pureed food covers||From 1 to 6.5 kg quantities processed by operation.|
1. Can the machine operate continuously?
2. Is the Robotcoupe machine easy to wash?
Yes, all the part can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
3. Is Robotcoupe machine dishwasher friendly?
No, you can always wash the machine with normal washing detergent only.
4. What is the maintenance for Robotcoupe machine?
Subject to production usage, the common maintenance are the blades, discs and wear & tear parts.
5. Is Robotcoupe machine suitable for café use?
Yes, Robotcoupe machine ranges from small units to big units for different capacity. It is suitable for café, restaurant, hotel or factory usage.
6. How should I know which Robotcoupe machine is suitable for my kitchen?
You can always go for VEG PREP machines if you are looking only vegetable cutters with a specific shape or size; BLIXER for puree/paste/sauce application; CUTTER-MIXER for chopping application; FOOD PROCESSOR when you need vegetable cutting and blender function in one unit.
7. Is Robotcoupe machine have safety features?
Yes, all series of Robotcoupe machines has its own safety operation features for safe usage purposes.
8. Is Robotcoupe material stainless steel?
Robotcoupe machines are generally made of composite material. However, stainless steel versions are available upon request for certain models. Please contact our sales team for more info.
Cutter & Blixer
1. How should I differentiate Robotcoupe cutter-mixer and blixer?
Cutter mixer is for chopping / rough blend application such as chopped meat and garlic. While the blixer is for fine blending application like sauce/paste/puree.
2. Is Robotcoupe blixer ideal for application of fine blending?
Yes, blixer is always an ideal machine for dry blend and wet blend especially for spices & herbs blending such as lemongrass and galangal.
It is also suitable for pandan leaves blending applications.
3. Are Robotcoupe machines common for bakery and pastry application?
Yes, it is common especially in dough kneading and nuts blending.
4. Can I get a cutter mixer to do fine blending by extending the processing time?
No, increase in processing time does not result in fine texture. However, a fine serrated blade or coarse serrated blade is available as an optional accessory for this application.