Lainox RCMC83T Blast Chiller with Freezer
- Size: 1500mm x 3480mm x 2230mm
- Capacity: 60 x 2/1 GN
- Voltage: 400 V
- Soft Blast Chilling
- Hard Blast Chilling
- Soft Shock Freezing
- Hard Shock Freezing
- Time and temperature setting function
- Sterilization function
- Record and install programs
- HACCP data archiving function
- Manual defrost function
- Removable diamond shaped bottom with drain hole with lid with bayonet latch for tightness
- Remote air cooled condenser
- Drain connects to drainage system or removable tray
- The evaporator is covered with stainless steel panels.
- Refrigerant: R404a
The shock freezing chamber Lainox RCMC83T is used in catering establishments, as well as in food stores, supermarkets and in food production for rapid cooling and freezing of dough products while preserving their original properties. A sharp change in temperature prevents the growth of bacteria without losing the moisture of food. The model is equipped with an electronic-programmable control, heated temperature sensor probe, removable rails and a door with an ergonomic handle. The body is made of stainless steel.
|Temperature cooling||from 90 to 3 ° C|
|Cooling cycle||90 min.|
|Cooling cycle performance||405 kg|
|Temperature freezing||from 90 to -18 ° C|
|Freeze cycle||240 min.|
|Freezing cycle performance||630 kg|
|Number of levels||20|
|Weight (without packaging)||430 kg|
1. What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
2. Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
3. How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
4. What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
5. Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
6. What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
7. What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
8. How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
9. The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.