Lainox RCMC02T Blast Chiller with Freezer
- Size: 1240mm x 1000mm x 2230mm
- Capacity: 20 x 1/1 GN
- Voltage: 400 V
- Soft Blast Chilling
- Hard Blast Chilling
- Soft Shock Freezing
- Hard Shock Freezing
- 6 operating programs: chilling, freezing, hard function, soft function + hold function
- Shocking in the positive temperature range
- Shock freezing in the negative temperature range
- HARD function: Setting rapid-shock cooling
- Setting the time and overcoming the times
- Control of core temperatures
- Scope of delivery with heated core temperature probe
- easy operation by electronic control
- Timed shock cooling 90 min.
- Time-controlled shock-freezing 240 min.
- Core temperature controlled shock cooling and shock freezing
- Combination unit blast freezer and blast chiller in one
- Extremely simple, logical control with fewer buttons
- Intelligent air flow for optimal cooling and shock freezing results
- Polyurethane insulation (CFC-free)
- Interior is made of round tube, easy to remove
- Interior: floor with drain
- Evaporator hinged for cleaning purposes
- Rear panel hinged inside for cleaning purposes
- Cooling module with condensation water evaporation
- Capacitor protection grille removable without tools
- Alarm storage (HACCP)
Quick cooling and shock freezing with heart and mind. LAINOX has produced a very high-quality quality product MADE IN ITALY with its device line NEW CHILL. As the Italian market leader in combi steamers, LAINOX is interested in securing the produced product from the combi steamer and presenting it to the guest with the same quality. That's why LAINOX produces its own blast freezer and blast chiller line in-house.
|External Dimensions||47.24 x 45.28 x 87.80 inch|
|Internal Dimensions||26.38 x 33.46 x 75.59 inch|
|Cooling (+ 90 ° C to + 3 ° C)||105 kg|
|Freezing (+ 90 ° C to -18 ° C)||70 kg|
|Holding Capacity||24 x GN 1/1 or 12 GN 2/1|
|Power Output||8,1 kW|
|Connection Voltage||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Insulation||60 mm CFC-free|
1. What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
2. Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
3. How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
4. What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
5. Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
6. What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
7. What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
8. How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
9. The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.