Lainox LNZO122SA Blast Chiller with Freezer
- Size: 1100mm x 800mm x 1800mm
- Capacity: 16 x 1/1 GN
- Voltage: 400 V
- Soft Blast Chilling
- Hard Blast Chilling
- Soft Shock Freezing
- Hard Shock Freezing
- Time and temperature setting function
- Manual defrost function
- Removable diamond shaped bottom with drain hole with lid with bayonet latch for tightness
- The device defrosting and evaporation of condensate without the use of electricity
- Drain connects to drainage system or removable tray
- The evaporator is covered with stainless steel panels.
- Refrigerant: R404a
Shock freezer cabinet RCM 122 S made by LAINOX is designed for quick freezing of pre-processed products. According to the manufacturer's instruction dimensions Shock freezer cabinet RCM 122 S from: length - 1100 mm, depth - 880 mm, height - 1800 mm. For the model RCM 122 S minimal temperature is -18 ° C. Also compressor cooling compressor cooling. Shock freezer cabinet RCM 122 S has a robust construction and high-quality internal components, that guarantees a very long period of excellent work. The use of this Shock freezer cabinet will help in optimal way organize the storage of products at a wide variety of food service establishments.
|Dimensions||43.31 x 34.65 x 70.87 inch|
|Cooling (+ 90 ° C to + 3 ° C)||72 kg|
|Freezing (+ 90 ° C to -18 ° C)||48 kg|
|Holding Capacity||24 x GN 1/1 or 12 GN 2/1|
|Power Output||7.25 kW|
|Connection Voltage||400 V / 50 Hz|
1. What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
2. Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
3. How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
4. What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
5. Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
6. What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
7. What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
8. How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
9. The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.