Lainox NAEV201R Direct Steam Combination Oven
- Size: 960mm x 825mm x 1810mm
- Capacity: 20 x 1/1 GN
- Voltage: 380 V
- All Recipes In One Click
- One Touch
- User Friendly
- Smart Recognition
- Configurable Display
- 10colour screen (LCD - TFT) that is high definition and capacitive with Touch Screenfunctions
- Display that can be configured based on the needs of the user, bringingforward the programs used most
- LAINOX Cloud Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection system for saving personal settings,software updates, HACCP data archiving and downloading new recipes
- Automatic one touchcooking (ICS)
- Organization of recipes in folders with preview, giving each folder its own name
- Intelligent recognition of recipes in multilevel folders
- SCROLLER PLUS knob with Scroll and Push function for confirming choices
- Instantaneous display in ICS cooking of the HACCP graphic
|External Dimensions (inch)||37.80 x 32.48 x 71.26 H|
|Packing Dimensions (inch)||44.48 x 41.33 x 81.10 H|
|Weight - Net / Gross (kg)||260 / 370|
|Total Electric Power (kW)||31.8|
|Fan Power (kW)||1.8|
|Power Supply Voltage (V)||208|
For Combi Oven
1. What is a combi oven?
A combi oven is an oven with three functions: convection, steam and combination cooking.
2. What is the advantage of using a combi oven in the kitchen?
Consistent on the taste & quality of food, save cost by reducing food shrinkage and space-saving device.
3. What is the difference between a boiler and boiler-less combi?
A boiler combi utilizes a tank of water to produce steam and boiler-less combi injects the water directly to the heating element.
4. What is the capacity available for the combi oven?
It is available for 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20 & 40 pans of capacity.
5. Does it include any tray?
No, but there are more than 30 types of the tray to choose from individually.
6. What is the difference between the touch screen and digital control?
Touch screen control allows you to do multilevel cooking (cook different dishes at the same time with one temperature).
7. What is the temperature for the combi oven?
Between 30 and 300 Celsius.
8. Any warranty for the machine?
1-year warranty on manufacturing defect
9. How to clean the combi oven?
It comes with an auto wash function by using liquid detergent.
10. Where can I buy the detergent for combi clean?
Please contact our supplier PKM technologies +603 7981 9779 or email to email@example.com.
11. What is the requirement for installation?
Power supply, water inlet, water outlet, exhaust hood, and water filter.
For Blast Freezer
1. What is a blast chiller/freezer?
Blast chilling/freezing is a machine to circulate cold air at high velocity around food pans to cool it rapidly.
2. Why use blast chiller/freezer?
In order to cool down the food rapidly for storage to avoid the food danger zone, cooked food needs to chill within 90 minutes or to freeze within 240 minutes for storage according to HACCP standard after cooking.
3. How long can the food be preserved from blast chill & freeze?
Blast chill (uncovered) – 5 days & Blast freeze (uncovered) - 4 weeks.
It can keep much longer with proper packaging (covered).
4. What is a need to take care during the blast chilling process?
Do not load the food in a pan with depth more than 50mm, it will increase the chilling time as reduce the air ventilation.
5. Can I blast freeze the food in vacuum-packed form?
Yes, the cooked food is needed to be chill first then portioned in vacuum packaging and then sealed in vacuum state then blast freeze again.
6. What temperature of the chamber can reach for blast chiller/freezer?
-36 Celsius to -40 Celsius.
7. What is the capacity that can be chosen?
It has 5,8,12,16,20,40 pans capacity that can fit GN1/1 or baking trays (600x400mm).
8. How can I confirm my product is fully chill/freeze?
All the units of blast chiller/freezer are equipped with core probe for the user to insert in the centre of food during the process, once the probe has detected the temperature to +3 Celsius or -18 Celsius, the machine will beep and stop the process.
9. The advantage of using a blast chiller/freezer.
To reduce food costs, manpower savings, improve product quality.