Friulmed F-420 External Vacuum Machine
- External vacuum machine
- Vacuum pump: 20 lt/min
- Sealing beam: 420 mm
- The structure of the machine is entirely in stainless steel
- Equipped with a self-lubricating pump that does not require oil for operation
- Digital control panel and all functions are controlled by a microprocessor
- Euipped with a vacuum creation system at sensory level, which carries out the shutdown phases without requiring operator intervention
- Can create vacuum in bags and a wide range of vacuum containers, lids and bottle caps made by Friulmed
|Body work||Stainless steel|
|Vacuum pump||20 lt/min|
|Sealing beam||420 mm|
|Size||470 x 308 x 154(H) mm|
|Chamber size||330 x 335 x 190(H) mm|
1. What kind of products can be vacuum packed?
Vacuum packing can be applied to all types of food, both solid (meat, vege, eggs and even durian) or liquid (sauces)
2. Can we vacuum pack cooked food?
Yes, both raw and cooked products can be packaged, as long as they are cold, preferably 3 - 4°C.
3. Can we vacuum pack hot food?
No, we do not recommend to vacuum pack hot food as the humidity will heat the vacuum bag, and the humidity will compromise the sealing quality.
As mentioned above, food are best vacuum packed in 3 - 4°C.
4. What is the shelf life of the food vacuum packed?
Depends on its nature and quality, it can be stored 3-4 times longer than standard packaging.
However, this can only be applied when handling fresh food, not to those that has been exposed to open air contamination.
5. Once vacuum packed, can the product be stored in the refrigerator or freezer?
Yes, you can. It is recommended to cool food as soon as possible to help prolong shelf life.
While vacuum packing eliminates problems due to micro organisms (those that need air to live), storing at low temperatures inhibits the development of anaerobic germs and bacteria that can survive even without air.
For better results, use a blast chiller/freezer.
6. How do I clean the vacuum pack machine?
Simply clean the vacuum machine by using soft cloth soaked with water and a neutral detergent after each usage.
Avoid using abrasive products that can damage the machine surface.
Do not use water directly on the machine as it can damage the internal parts.
7. Why does the meat turns dark when vacuum packed?
Meat can become darker due to lack of oxygen, but the texture & taste remain the same.
To regain the original color, open the bag and let the meat exposed to air for some time.
8. Can we reuse the vacuum bag?
No, it is not recommended due to hygiene purposes