Cambro 1210PW Camwarmer Granite Gray
This is a fantastic insurance policy to have if you are using non-electric carrier or cart and need to prolong the hot holding time of your food beyond 4+ hours.
This is a fantastic insurance policy to have if you are using non-electric carrier or cart and need to prolong the hot holding time of your food beyond 4+ hours. Simply heat in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes and slide onto the bottom rail of your carrier. It's also a great tool to have if you are opening the door frequently. Camwarmers can also help make up for the heat loss when doing so.
- Ensures that hot food stays safe above 140ºF.
- Use to pre-heat a compartment before loading hot food.
- We recommend using 2 Camwarmers per compartment for best results.
|Product||Fits These Cambro Products||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Case Pack Ea.||Case LBS. (Cube)|
|1210PW||Camcarriers 300MPC and 1318MTC, Ultra Pan Carrier UPC400s, |
Ultra Camcarts UPC600, UPC800
|13 1/4 x 10 7/8 x 1 9/16" |
34 x 27,5 x 4 cm
|1||3.6 (0.17) |
1,6 kg (0,00 m3)
Insulated Beverage Servers
1) How do I deodorize the coffee smell inside the Beverage Camtainer?
Use baking soda dissolved in water to soak the container overnight.
2) How long can the Beverage Camtainer hold its beverage temperature?
Around 4 hours for hot & cold drinks.
Insulated Food Servers (Electric & non-Electric)
1) Can I adjust the temperature in the Heated Cart?
No, the temperature cannot be adjusted.
2) What is the temperature threshold for the Heated Cart?
The Heated Carts hold up food up to 70 - 75C.
3) How long can the insulated food warmer keep the food warm?
Around 4 hours.
4) Why should I consider the EPP Cam GoBox?
EPP Cam GoBox is lightweight. Therefore, it is easier for the user to handle it.