Buffalo 12L Pressure Cooker
- compatible with all stove types
- 3 - 4 times much faster than normal pot
- retain nutrient in your food
Pressure Cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel or pot that does not permit air or liquid to escape below a preset pressure. Because the boiling point of water increase as the pressure increase, the pressure built up inside the cooker allows the liquid in the pot to rise to a higher temperature before boiling.
- Cooks up to 3 to 4 times much faster than normal pot
- Consume less time and energy
- Reduce your cost significantly over the periods
Buffalo Pressure Cooker, unlike any other brands, consist of safety features that always keep you safe and comfortable through out your cooking process.
Buffalo Pressure Cooker also manage to obtain ISO 9001 : 2000 and Safety Goods (SG) Certificate from Japan.
|Dimension||201mm Height x 280mm Diameter|